Keep a full and fun schedule at this year’s conference with a range of activities for everyone. More details coming soon!
• Yoga – Start your morning on Thursday and/or Friday by refreshing your body and mind with beginner’s yoga and guided meditation.
• Demo Area – Experience dog trainers and performers in the demo area inside the exhibit hall.
• Author Signing – Get your book autographed by conference speakers onsite at conference.
• Quiet Area in the Convention Center – Take a social break from the action and rest in our designated quiet area at the convention center.
• Massage Chairs in the Exhibit Hall – Rest your body and mind with a refreshing chair massage in the exhibit hall.
• R+ – Reward other attendees with positive reinforcements to win a prize! Forms will be available in your attendee bag and at registration.
Come and enjoy the open ocean air and practice yoga on the beautiful North Tower Terrace at the Hilton from 7am until 7:45am on Thursday and Friday at conference. Take in the fresh sea air with every deep breath you take while views of the ocean waters surround you. Ayla will guide you through a 45 minute yoga practice where we will start with gentle and mindful movement and end in a guided meditation and breath work. Before our meditation begins she will place a cool essential oil infused cloth over your eyes. As you breath in the oils we will scan the body to help you relax you into a deep restful state. There will be a hydration station with cucumber and mint water for you to enjoy after class. You will leave feeling ready to start your day stress free with a clear mind. Mats will be provided.
For conference attendees booked at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, enjoy an on the go breakfast Wednesday, October 19, Thursday, October 20, and Friday, October 21 starting at 6:30am until 9:00am served in the Oceanview Room.
There will be a continental breakfast served at the Ocean Center as well as coffee during the same dates/times for conference attendees.
||Make a tug-toy to benefit the local Halifax Humane Society. All materials provided by the Association of Professional Dog Trainers. For more information on how the Halifax Humane Society is protecting animals in the local Greater Daytona Beach area, please visit: Halifax Humane Society|
Save Today! All conference attendees can participate in Daytona’s “Show Your Badge” program to receive discounts on various local businesses. You will utilize this program by showing your APDT badge and scanning the QR code made available at participating local businesses.
|Tuesday, October 18, 5:00pm-7:00pm at the Ocean Convention Center.|
Enjoy this special event with music/entertainment by Steel Daddy.
|Sponsored by PetSmart Training.|