I'm On LinkedIn. Now What?
You’ve probably heard about Linkedin, and you may even already be using it! But do you know about recommendations and what they mean? What about business pages? Groups and events? Linkedin is so much more than an online resume, and has many aspects and features that can benefit you. Join this seminar and learn all about how you can become Linkedin.
- How to get started on LinkedIn
- What LinkedIn "recommendations" are and how to receive them
- Learn what LinkedIn business pages are they and how to set one up
- Learn what Linkedin Groups are they, how to find some you could join and why you’d want to
- Learn what Linkedin Events are they, how can you use them to promote your next event
The inspiration behind Impetus, Tierra Bonaldi plays a critical role in guiding the agency and overseeing strategy development for its clients. Tierra's relentless energy, combined with her ability to motivate, is what has helped Impetus evolve to the force it is today.
As the Social Media Manager at the Impetus Agency, Evan Filler is responsible for the quality of all social media/online communication. His passion for new media and marketing strategy helps him lead the agency's social media team in creating engaging campaigns that achieve goals and exceed expectations.
In addition to his role at Impetus, Evan has been a guest lecturer at the University of Nevada and has spoken at several conferences on the every-changing world of social media. His work has been mentioned on hundreds of blogs and in various traditional publications, including USA Today.
It is assumed that attendees of this seminar:
- Have little to no experience with LinkedIn
- Do not have an account or have just recently begun using on or are not yet using all features of LinkedIn
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- CCPDT: 1.5 CEUs
- KPA: 1.5 CEUs
- IACP: 1.5 CEUs