What does it mean to “audit” an APDT eLearning Certificate Course?
The APDT is pleased to offer the option to “audit” our eLearning courses. Think of this as an opportunity to “hang out” in the course, chat with the students, receive all of the educational content….but not be a full student.
This option is ideal for students who:
- Wish to receive the educational content, but are unable to afford full registration.
- Want to participate, but are unable to complete assignments and meet deadlines.
- Are not interested in receiving CEUs.
Students who choose to audit will:
- Receive full access to the live, recorded, and PDF handout of each weekly lecture.
- Enjoy full access to and participation in the online student discussion forum.
- All homework assignments, handouts, and course activities.
So why wouldn’t EVERYONE audit?
Auditing students will NOT receive the following, which full students DO receive:
- The opportunity to submit homework assignments for review by course instructor(s).
- Personalized feedback and graded homework assignments.
- A certificate of completion, after successful completion of the course.