The new C.L.A.S.S. curricula offers benefits to both new and experienced dog trainers. C.L.A.S.S. curricula offers a unique 4 level comprehensive program, that every dog trainer can easily follow and successfully build their group class business. It’s perfect for new dog trainers interested in generating group class business quickly.
Experienced dog trainers will find the new CLASS curricula offers fun and creative ideas to spice up a current group class course with behaviors or games. Additionally, the new curricula offers an intermediate and advanced course to retain current clients.
New C.L.A.S.S. Curricula Details
Now packaged with four curriculum levels to build your group class business. This new curriculum contains a puppy, basic, intermediate and advanced level with weekly homework handouts. Also, S.T.A.R. Puppy, Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Prep are compatible with each level.
- Puppy class = High School or H.S.
- Basic = B.A. For Dogs
- Intermediate = M.A. For Dogs
- Advanced = Ph.D. For Dogs
The four levels of the program are named after high school and university degree programs: the H.S. (High School Level) B.A. (Bachelor’s Level), the M.A. (Master’s Level) and the Ph.D. (Doctorate Level). Each C.L.A.S.S. level is designed with several goals:
- Develop a strong group class business that will increase student retention with multiple levels and real-life relevance.
- Teach and encourage students to properly manage so called “unruly” dog behaviors so that dogs are welcome in more social situations.
- Generate a mindset among pet parents to incorporate skills that they learn in dog training classes into daily living with their dogs.
- Raise the bar in pet dog training and manners using a high standard curriculum with four levels of achievement.
- Improve relationships between dogs and pet parents through education and promotion of positive reinforcement and ongoing training.
- Reinforce responsible pet parentship by teaching puppy, basic, intermediate and advanced manners.
- Provide dog pet parents with opportunities to hone their dogs’ real-life skills and to receive feedback on developing those skills with their dogs.
- Provide real-life tools so that pet parents can include their dogs fully in their lives; this is much easier when the dogs are given boundaries and skills with real-life relevance. Increase awareness for pet parents of additional training resources available, including helping to find the right professional dog trainer for their needs.
- High school curriculum meets the requirements of AKC’s STAR Puppy program.
- B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. curricula can be used as an AKC CGC prep course.
- B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. curricula can be used for reactive or aggression classes, if the dog trainer has the required skills and sets up the area with visual barriers and additional safety measures.
How C.L.A.S.S. Can Drive Your Group Class Business?
- The curricula is ready to use right out of the box.
- The four levels of C.L.A.S.S. training classes allows students to continue their training or work on skills
- Implementing the C.L.A.S.S. curricula may help improve networking with veterinarians and other pet professionals in the local community, as well as grow clientele
- The curricula was created by experts in the dog training field.
How much will it cost?
- Professional Premium members receive 20% off full program purchase (Value of one free curriculum).
- $55 per curriculum
- $250 for full program: Includes games and exercises, handbook, logo pack, and certificate templates.
- $75 per curriculum
- $350 for full program: Includes games and exercises, handbook, logo pack, and certificate templates.